People In 43 US Cities Are Drinking Toxic “Forever Chemicals” In Their Tap Water!
Tests Show Brunswick County NC is #1 in PFAS Detected in Drinking Water in this study
See the study for yourself: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/pfas-water-new-orleans-miami-philadelphia
Click Here to Learn More
The Answer To Removing Chemicals From the Water You Bath In, Cook With and Drink!
Don’t think you have SEDIMENT in your City/County water supply?
Take The Lid Off The Back of Any Toilet Tank in Your Home And Look Inside
Top Differences in The Halo 5
- 100% Maintenance Free (Never Pay For or Change a Filter Again)
- Protects your entire home. Not just the kitchen sink like Reverse Osmosis
- Protects your water heater from scale build up giving it much longer life.
- 10 Year Warranty on the System – 25 Year Warranty on the HALO Ion
- Treats 1 Million Gallons of Water
The Five Stages
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) NSF Certified acid-washed GAC for the general removal of Chlorine, Chloramines, Gases, Dyes, Fuels, Heavy Metals, Man-Made pollutants, Disinfectants, Pesticides, TTHM, Sodium, Hypochlorite, Undesirable Odors, Undesirable Taste and Volatile Organic Contaminants. NSF/ANSI Certified GAC meets or exceeds all Food Codex, AWWA, ASTM and USP Standards.
- Centaur High Activity Carbon (HAC) Centaur HAC is an outstanding material for successfully reducing free chlorine from water supplies. The end product is clean, fresh water with no objectionable taste or odor characteristics. Additionally, Centaur HAC can be used for filtering waters having a wide range of PH levels and will impart a high “polish” to the filtered water. Centaur HAC is NSF/ANSI Certified under NSF Standard 42.
- Filter-AG Plus Filter-Ag Plus is an all-natural, environmentally safe media with a large surface area and micro-porous structure. It is a highly efficient filter media for the reduction of suspended matter down to the 5 micron or less range and is thus, extremely effective at removing water turbidity. Filter-Ag Plus is NSF/ANSI Certified under NSF Standard 61.
- High Density Garnet Filter Media Garnet is a high hardness, high density granular filtration media that can effectively filter down to the 10-20 micron range. It also provides an excellent support bed for the other filtration media. High Density Garnet meets AWWA specifications. It is also classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. in accordance with ANSI/NSF Standard 61.
HALO ION Inline Water Conditioner (This is the BIG ONE for your entire water distribution system, especially your Water Heater, Dishwasher and Faucets) HALO ION inline water conditioner uses multi-reversing polarity permanent magnetic fields to alter the molecular structure of positively and negatively charged ions of dissolved calcium and magnesium. this causes the hard water minerals that would normally cause lime scale to stay suspended in the water instead of attacking pipes and appliances. The conditioned water also helps prevent corrosion due to scale and will dissolve existing scale over time. With a track record of over 50 years in use, the HALO ION Inline Water Conditioner is a proven, eco-friendly hard water treatment solution.